Can anyone translate this please? What does he mean?

It was at the end of a second date. Nothing "romantic" happened but he said " do you want to keep on dating?" What does this mean? He seems to be a pretty forward guy. He asked me out after two days. This is highschool too

Most Helpful Guy

• I imagine he's asking if you want to keep on dating.

• So that means he likes me? Or was he seeing if I like him? It seems easy but It was really shocking because he hasn't done anything physically at all so I wasn't sure if he even wanted to because he invited me to see a movie but I had to come up with the day and time so I thought maybe he changed his mind. so?

• Cuddles61 is the man to ask. I am only a translator.

What Guys Said 4

• I can translate it to you in french, I hope thats what you wanted : Veux tu qu'on continue à se rencontrer''

• Qui c'est un translation très bon, mais le problem est-ce je ne savais pas que it était un "date". Alors, t'il aime moi? C'est un peu confuse parce-que je ne étais pas sûr qu'il considérais comme une date et parce-que il est un personne très ose. C'est difficile voir si il aime moi car il n'y a les signe physique. Alors, il était très inattendu. Vous pensez que c'est très facile savoir?

• the only problem I have is that I get them all mixed up in my mind and can't link them to what they mean. Like, in the example you gave, I'm not sure if that is present, passe compose, futur, l'conditional, ot another one. Even the endings pattern ( e, es, e, eons, ez, ent), I can't remember the pattern to me it could easily by (e, e, s, ions, iez, ent) or something. Lol really difficult to explain

But i really like being able to speak another language!

• yeah, it was present, and I feel you, im trying to learn korean right now, defenitly not easy :P

• He obviously likes you, but doesn't want to rush things... and he is trying to determine whether you enjoy going out with him. If you do, say yes. If you don't, say no. Romantic things will begin to happen somewhere down the track, unless you want to hurry things up and take the initiative.

• Two things: either he was telling you you didn't have to pretend to like him if you didn't, or that maybe he was looking for an easy breakup. I would say the first thing is most likely.

• Maybe you seemed bored of him?

What Girls Said 2

• He enjoyed the date and he wants to spend more time with you. Just let your relationship progress at a pace you are comfortable with.

• It means "do you want to keep on dating?"