Should you wait a while before sleeping with your bf?

By sleeping with I mean not sex but sleeping in the same bed together. My friend and her ex did that right away in the relationship and she said she could never get comfortable enough to fall asleep. I don't think it's that big of a deal really. What are your opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think sleeping in the same bed isn't that big of a deal. If anything it would just make you more used to being around the other person.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you should literally "sleep together" before you've two have had sex. Personally, all I'd be thinking about while trying to get sleep is "When are we gonna have sex? Why are we in the same bed, but not having sex? Doesn't she want to have sex with me?"

Wait until you two have had sex.

• At least a month into the relationship.

• It's more of a big deal than you think. You may just be sleeping, but it could end up as sex.

What Girls Said 2

• If i am already comfortable and he is my bf, i won't feel comfortable when both of us lay on the same bed

• Ok for me, if I'm sleeping with a guy, I'm not going to let it go to waste.
    :)

• can you elaborate?

• I like sex, and don't necessary associate it with love.
      If I like the guy and he wants to give me some oral pleasure, I will return the favor.
      I have a main guy, the only one I've had full sex with, but we don't live together.
      I'm 19 and he's 20.
      So I'm not quite ready yet for a strict one on one relationship, and he is cool with that.
      So I don't F anyone else, but I do like to play a bit.
      Also, I have learned to not offer myself as a model of any sorts.
      You should do whatever you find yourself comfortable with.
      If that means just sleeping with a guy, and no sex, cool.
      I would want to know if the guy is up with that also.
      Guys have feelings too and I always take that into consideration.
      :)