Why do slutty girls like me?

im not the type of guy that has sex at the first chance he gets. call me what you will but sex is easy, really. for girls you just have to ask and for guys any man can stoop low enough to get some. something thats hard for me is finding a person to have a relationship with. i think in some why slutty girls are attracted to me because a part of them wants to have a relationship but its just not in there nature. by the way im not slut shaming i dont look down on girls that just want to have sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's the places you're going to to meet them. Plus if a girl truly is a slut I assume she'd like pretty much any guy.

What Girls Said 3

• If you are looking for a serious relationship, don't have sex a the first chance you get. And don't just have the girl come over and chill. Take her out on a proper date and be seen with her in daylight. Work hard to keep her not just to get her number.

• Slut is such an ugly word. Who are you to judge others choices sexually? What makes them a "slut"? Did each girl tell you they sleep around and use men just for sex? Your question shows the lack of maturity you have in life.

• Maybe because your the type of guy girls call, the slutty guy. Slut for slut.

What Guys Said 5

• Never heard of this problem.

• It's because by being so called 'slutty,' what they really want is love and attention, same as the rest of us. If you feel as if you can't get love, you're all too willing to settle for sex. It's as simple as that.

• Do you pick girls up on nights out? If not where?

• I feel your pain inbox me

• Im assuming the definition of a slutty girl is a girl that tries to have sex with as many guys as possible. You have 3 options: Stoop down low and have sex with them, dont have sex with them and forget about them, or dont have sex with them and try to help them out. Choose wisely.