Are the online date sites good option?

I don't know, but i thing this kind of sites aren't truthful

Do you have good experiences?

Most Helpful Girl

• Uh well, some people have had a good experience, and you've gotta be careful of CATFISHES, people who pretend to be someone, when in reality they are totally the opposite, one thing you can do is probably talk to them on cam, it helps. And if U get CATFISHED it hurts so much. Happened to me once when I was 16 lmao good times. But to be honest try to date someone around you, and not online. Hope i helped!

• Yeah I got catfished before, ran the avatar photo from the profile after talking to he/she daily for a week, turns out it was a picture used by many fake profiles all over the Internet! God knows I was talking to!

• Ye, thats the main reason i dont thrust in this kind of sites

• Thanks for MHO!!! :D

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think love is something you should go looking for. I believe that it should find you.

• I use to do it I met a guy that in still talking to it's been 7 months but I think he only wanted a hook up

• I meant to add I don't recommend them because I think most men expect the girls to be a easy hookup

What Guys Said 4

• For women, these sites may work. For men, they almost always don't work.

Blame the skewed male-female ratio on such sites for that (lot more men than women).

• I have hooked up a few times when I was on a dating site for a few months.
    I wouldn't recommend it as girls are majorly out numbered by guys and it knocked my confidence dealing with this feeling as if I'm waiting inline.
    Once I met a girl and we kept in contact i just deleted the account.

• Experiences vary wildly from person to person. I got lucky with a paid Catholic dating site where I met my fiancee, but I had terrible luck with others (like POF and OKCupid). Other people have luck with those sites.

• I haven't yet found my love but my best friend has. He's found a Russian girl on http://kovla.com and they are getting married soon! They are so happy and I am happy for them too. So, dating sites are not so bad, and they really do work