How long after you start dating can you start farting in front of your gf/bf?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never dated anyone. I am completely comfortable with farting in front of a girl I am dating if I am convinced she is comfortable with me doing it. As for a girl farting in front of me I am completely comfortable with any girl farting in front of me at anytime, even if I don't know the girl that well I am fine with it. If I was on the first date with the girl and she got gas and had to fart I would be completely comfortable with the girl farting the moment she got her gas right in front of me (even if we were eating), I would also be fine with a girl farting on a first date lots of times if she needed to and if I was on a first date with a girl and she did lots of long, loud, massive farts that reeked I am even comfortable with that. I am also comfortable with girls farting during sex. I would not judge the girl, be turned off or think anything less of her. I am super comfortable with girls farting around me, any girl at anytime can do it around me. The way I think is it is natural and I don't want the girl to get a sick, sore and bloated tummy from holding it in, I want her to fart and feel that feeling of relief you get in your tummy after farting. :) Sorry I know this may sound weird but I am just super comfortable with girls doing it around me and the girls comfort is most important to me. :)

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0