I'm a 17 year old guy and I just confessed my feelings to both the girl and the guy. Any Advice?

Let's call the boy Andy
and the girl Mary
I recently just told the guy, Andy, that I like his girlfriend, Mary. Andy said "He's not in the right mindset in this." I told him, "That's fine, whenever you're ready." Andy and I are still bros and I know for a fact he will still be here for me. I then (minutes later) told Mary. [Mary was asleep during this time so I messaged her through skype]. I sent her a long messaging tell on how I enjoyed her time and I enjoyed her company. It really fills my heart with joy. I even told her that her boyfriend, Andy, will tell about it. I just don't know what to do since I will face multiple consequences. I just want to know what I'll except. I don't want something like this to happen again so, do you guys have ANY advice for doing something like this?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Well...
    I'm not sure what I'd do if my bro told me he liked my girlfriend...
    I probably wouldn't appreciate it too much...
    If you ever like someone in a relationship again, you should probably just let it lie, if she becomes free, THEN go after her.

• I've never told someone I like their girl friend before so I can't help.
    If someone come and said that to me they'd get a slap.
    If they are happy together your probably not going to see them much now.