GIRLS - What do you think of guys that are physically weaker than you?

Do you get disgusted by them or do you want to kill them so that they can't breed?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, c'mon its really not such a big deal. Some are physically strong, and others are mentally strong, and the rest somewhere in between.

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes it is cute to tease. But nothing like disgusted or try to kill them so they can't breed. that is just down right cruel

• It's a cruel world... haven't you heard?

• well whatever they are sayin to you. just tell them to fuck off those judgmental assholes

• lol well not so good we girls like to feel mor protected nd stuff not feel unsafe lol

• Uhmm well im pretty weak so it be dissapointing but I don't know it depends

• Not a big deal, I like gentle guys.

• It's not very attractive honestly. I don't care if they breed and I am not disgusted by them, that would be stupid.

What Guys Said 2

• i love being weaker than girls XD

• I work in a gym and I have actually seen some guys in there that honestly women are stronger then, they are rare but still its kind of sad.