My ex boyfriend didn't want to sext/phone sex with me. Why is this?

Why would someone's ex not want to do this? We done it all the time when we were dating. The convo got this far;

Me: I really want you right now, don't you want me baby?

Him: yh, what colour panties are you wearing?

Me: good babe, I'm really wet and I'm wearing red French panties baby

Then he disappeared!!! No answer, no reply!!!

What is up with this?

Most Helpful Guy

• well if he's not interested and he's your ex i guess thats why he's your ex. there's nothing to talk abut

• We talk everyday. I ended things, but still we talk everyday, morning to night. We still cafe about each other. He doesn't want to reconcile because he says that if things don't work out that would be bad.. I don't know what that means but I still love him

• if he won't fuck you because you're not in a relationship, and he still spends time with you or talks to you, then he wants to be in a relationship with you. seriously, what dude does that? the dude who still wants you does. when im done with a relationship i either still want her bad and try to text her/ spend time with her to gain her back, or i cut that bitch off because i dont want her anymore.

• "Cut that bitch off" lol 😂 I hear that. I will talk about getting back with him because I do love him and will sacrifice the travelling to be with him

What Guys Said 2

• You aren't all that.

• I'm fine as fuck dude ;)

• Well it isn't working but if that's your thing- work it bitch

• I wouldn't try to charm you... That'd be insane. Well, that concludes this. Enjoy your whatever.

• Can you sext me? Its my birthday lol

• Happy birthday, but NO lol I wanted to sext my ex because I still love him and am still attracted to him and you are under 18 haha

• Thank you! i turned 18 today. Soo? Lol im dead serious

• Well thank you but no thanks lol

What Girls Said 1

• He's your ex. He doesn't have to be committed to you anymore or be obligated to do anything for or with you anymore. You guys broke up , i think it's best that you move on. It seems like your back pedaling into the past and trying to still have connections with people that clearly aren't for you. I assume he left because he wasn't interested. Otherwise , he'd stay and continue.