Why do you think (some Men/ Women) date married men? Have you dated a married man or woman?

Have you ever been to a restaurant, ordered what you was sure you wanted then saw someone else 'plate and said (Damn, I should have gotten that!) According to a study conducted by the University of Louisville, many single women tend to engage in something the study referred to as "mate copying." In other words, such women tend to believe that if another woman is either after a man or with a man, there must be something he possesses that's worthy of pursuit. I like to call to think human nature, dictates that food on someone else's plate looks better?

• I slept with a married person because I wanted to pull him/ her from the relationship
  • I slept with a married person because of love, and hoped that he/she would have left the relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• well, a married man is at the top of his game. He's probably making the most money he ever will in his life, if he doesn't have a beer belly, he probably looks like a boss with a peacoat on. Some women just can't resist being a home wrecker and taking a piece of that alimony money for herself. Some of these girls are foolish enough to think they can start a new happy family with a guy who cheats on his wife for them, but that's some women for ya... retarded through and through

Now on the flip side, a guy may see a married woman who would qualify as a milf in his mind, and all of a sudden he gets all these ideas in his head of what intercourse would be like with her. On one shoulder, he has a little demon telling him to jump in it... on the other shoulder is an angel telling him to at least wear a condum this time.

What Girls Said 7

• Ah, it depends on the situation. There are various reasons.

• Yeah give me three? Please... look at this face😁

• I didn't even analyze them to be fair.
      Anyway, I am satisfied with bronze metal.

• 😁 you got it!!!

• men do the exact same thing. especially guys who are friends. I've noticed when one guy gives me attention at a party/gathering or when out with friends, all his buddies come over and need to steal the attention away from him.

I have no idea why. when I like a guy, the moment other females start firting with him or he with them, I'm instantly turned off.

• Taboo factor. Illicitness.

• they are selfish very. apparently shameless is not in their dictionary
    no never date a married man and never will

• Never been with a married person. It's anything but a turn on for me.

• You're the one that gives only TWO choices... guess you just want to hear what you want to hear, no tangents?

"I" not doing this but could have reported some insider stuff w/whys, etc. ... with more choices offered

Next time?

• LOL well my dear, I guess, I want the meat and potatoes, but I much rather hear from you and your thoughts, I am open to other choices you might have, uh, what was it you wanted to say... please indulge me.

• Yes I have Many times.

What Guys Said 2

• The concept resides in the fact that if they are good enough to marry they are good enough to partner with. It makes sense. Considering marriage increases, instead of decreases, your social status it also makes you more attractive in that sense as well.

• One possible reason: they've already shown they can be in a relationship, so they "feel" like a safe option (although they really aren't an option...)