Boyfriend doesn't say he loves me often GIRL LOVES BY THEIR EARS?

He doesn't say "I love you" often, which somehow bothers me because girls love by their ears... He told me he would rather prove it than say it because words are worthless, and yes he's proving that he loves me, but still I'm a bit sad that he doesn't say it... Is this a problem? What do I do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah.. it is a problem. It's YOUR problem.

A lot of guys don't say it, me being one of them. I had a girl who got really frustrated and resentful because of it. Get over it and be happy. You see that he cares so just accept it and trust it. Love is supposed to be unconditional right? Well right now you're setting up conditions... and if he doesn't meet those conditions then you'll eventually break up with him.

That's the kind of stuff guys get frustrated about. I'm glad you understand that women like to hear it but you need to get over it because your boyfriend is right, any fool can tell you he loves you but the truthful one is the guy that sticks with you through everything and shows you.

• Yeah you're right. I know it's my problem because obviously showing it is more important then just saying it because everyone can say it, but I somehow get sad when he doesn't what do I do to get over this?

• I din't really have to do anything that sweet just seeing me make him really happy and he just wanna hug mre real tight that I couldn't breath.

Just that I'm insecure I think. I used to be cheated on and played on that's why I never think anybody on earth would love me dearly. I know he is but my past makes me so insecure...

• Well... practice telling yourself that things are different. This is a different guy and a different relationship. Every person is different and right now he's showing you that he does care. Pretty soon you'll stop worrying about it as much.

What Guys Said 3

• For some reason I picture you as a sheep with long ears. I do not know why.

• I'm not sure, I must tell my girlfriend I love her several dozen times a day, every day

• Awww haha and do you get annoy when she make you say it too much?

• She doesn't make me do anything, I say it because it's in my heart.

• The problem is you. This guy already mentioned that he'll prove it by showing it. His motto is actions speak louder than words. Consider yourself lucky, but not your insecurity.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him exactly that tell him how you feel