Is she ever going to act straight and like guys again?

There is this girl i like, she use to have a bf in high school that I remember, he broke her heart by cheating, ever since then she only talks to girls, and she dresses like a guy every now and then. I also remember her liking one of my pictures on Facebook in high school, she's 19 now. Will she ever go back to dating guys? What's your opinion. PS- she always stares at me when i see her, not that it matters.

Most Helpful Guy

• She will not date you, no.

What Girls Said 1

• I guess she could act straight, but I don't know if she can like guys again.

What Guys Said 1

• Lol sounds like she's going through a phase probably just bi just start talking to her but don't always be there for her or you'll end up in the friend zone and just pretend you're not interested in her make it seem like it's her idea

• As a guy, what are your tips to not fall into the friend zone?

• Just don't be too nice m8 (personal experience) being nice made me into a door mat back in highschool so just don't give her all her attention if you do start talking to her