Do you remember your first kiss? & how old were you?

I just want to hear everyone's first kiss stories. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Never kissed on the lips. When I was lined up getting ready to go to gym with my class in kindergarten my crush kissed me on my cheek while he was behind me. I just felt my cheek, smiled, and kept walkjng. Im still great friends with him and he looks like he likes me again haha. ♡

• Thank you for the MH!

What Guys Said 11

• I don't remember that shit. I do remember the cold I got from that shit. Worst illness of 95'!

• I remember well, it was only 6 months ago, i was 24... she leaned over and gave me a kiss in the restaurant,... i waited for that kiss my whole life. It changed my world however she ended breaking my heart anyway.

• Does a "peck" kiss count? If so my first was in elementary school. I was really close friends with this girl and we were on the playground and some older kids got us to "kiss" (it wasn't a make out session just like a "peck").

• Yep, I was a freshman in HS. We still know each other actually. The kiss itself wasn't that great lol.

• It was a sunny day outside at recess during the 2nd grade, and I face-raped a girl named Glenda Frost. I didn't know if she liked me, but I had a crush on her, and for some reason I thought it was a good idea to randomly kiss her on the cheek after us talking just a few times. My classmates laughed at me afterwards, and she didn't seem to like the kiss.

• I was 18. We were dancing at a club for 14-18 year olds only. She danced with me cuz her friend made her to lol. After a while, she turned around and we did a front grind... and she and I kissed. We made out for quite a while lol. Other girls dancing by were kinda annoyed by it.

She was 17 and a white girl. I think she wanted to have sex with me, but I held back and we decided to stick to just fingering and her giving me a handjob.

• My first kiss isn't anything to brag about, I want my last kiss to be with a Julia Roberts-esque girl.

• I was 15, it was after my seventh date with my girlfriend (she wasn't my girlfriend back then, just dating.) She whispered into my ear that she loved making out, and I took that as a signal to go in. T'was the first kiss I've ever experienced.

• Nope. Waiting for @thechica to take away this virgin lips 👄

• Yeap, I remember. I was 11. I even remember her name, even though we never dated :)

• LOL! First kiss was a peck with a girl in the playground when I was 6, we were on stilts, walked up to each other and kissed, weird! lol. First proper snog was with my first girlfriend when I was 14, we were in her bedroom.

What Girls Said 8

• i was 15 y o and he nearly swallowed my nose... not cool :(

• My first kiss actually happened about two months ago. It was with this guy I play soccer with once a week, and he ended up kissing me at his friends party and made out for a bit. I don't really know what's going on with us right now, since we're both really shy but apparently he likes me since his friends asked my friend if I was into him like how he is into me ;p

• 2nd year of college. It was terrible. The guy had bad breath and shoved his tongue down my throat. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke.

• I was in middle school and I was worried about never having kissed anyone so I invited two girls over who were friends and we drank a little and kissed a little.

• Still waiting for it... Hopefully it will happen soon, been hanging out with a guy lately.

• Totally! It was like 3 months ago,

• I'm 17, a senior... hasn't happened yet :/

• Nope... because according to most of my friends, I'm waiting for that special someone 😐