Girls would you be ashamed if this happened to your man?

This is a bit embarrassing but a while back a girl my gf used to work with saw us on the side walk and came over and starting abusing my gf... i told her to back the eff off etc but then she slapped my girlfriend and i felt like i had to step in so i grabbed the girl to push her away, she was only tiny like literally 5 feet tall but after i pushed her, out of nowhere she just fired a kick right up in between my legs... i didn't see it coming and for some reason it totally dropped me and i couldn't get back to my feet... ever since this happened my girlfriend is kind of different around me... its like she doesn't think I'm a man anymore or that I'm a wimp... would you think that if i was your man?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww your a good guy for defending your girlfriend.. Well you had the balls (pun intended) to stick up to this other chick. I wouldn't think of my partner less, if he did that, I would feel horrible if he was in that sort of pain because of me.. it honestly would make me want him more..

• I didn't really though... she crushed my nuts with one kick and i did nothing but lay in a ball on the ground...

What Girls Said 6

• Is she implying these worries of yours in any way or is she just distant or awkward?
    If she is implying or saying these things, I'm sorry, but she's got the issue, not you. You can't be expected to punch out a girl or to have handled her kick any differently.
    On the other hand if she's just distant or seems different. I, like the other girls here, agree that we'd love you for sticking up and taking action for us. I think the issue might be that she's feeling insecure or badly about you getting hurt and doesn't know how to approach it.

• no actually she probably thought you were really brave. Like a "my hero!" type of thing. lol what i mean is that she's probably really glad that u stood up for her. it was the right thing to do absolutely so dont worry about it

• Aww, I woulda ripped that bitch's hair out then brought you home to ice your balls.

• I don't think so, but I would have been amazed if you remained standing.

• really why? i should have stayed standing

• I've never met a guy who took getting hit hard in the testicles any other way. It's their biggest weakness.

• Wow! Good job defending your GF! Some guys wouldn't do that, but you stood up for her! I admire that!

• Well i tried to but i failed

• Lol at the men posting here...

What Guys Said 3

• Nuts are an easy and seemingly instinctual hit for women, who are a lot of times trained to immediately target them as self-defense against attacking men. Next time you get in front of a woman who's already started getting physically aggressive, always do it sideways lol

But yeah, I'd definitely talk to her about it, because honestly it could totally be you projecting your own insecurity onto her and reading signals from her that aren't there.

• I'm a guy but my ex wife was a complete lioness over me.
    She would of ripped that girls boobs off if she potentially tried to damage what my wife considers my most important body part.

• Bro, don't worry the size, shape, or speed of a nut-targeting object has nothing to do with the fact that you fell victim to a pot-shot. A mans jewels are also his Achilles Heel.