Should I give up and move on from him?

I asked this new guy at work to hangout on the weekend. To go to this improv show with me. He said of course and told me to add him on Facebook. I did, and I told him id send him the details later. I sent them last night. And told him I'd get tickets for the show if they start running low. He read the message and didn't reply. It's been a day. I've learned that if a guy is interested in you he will take the time to reply. The show is in two days. Should I wait for him to answer me? Or should I message him on the day of it? Obviously I like him. He's cool and I enjoy his company. I just don't know if it's worth it. I've never been one to ask a guy to hangout, feels like it should be the other way around. And the fact that he's not answering is a bit discouraging. But anywho what should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• If he doesn't have the time to reply to you, don't have the time to think about him.

(unless he comes out with a major reason as to why he didn't.. no bullshit excuses valid)

• Oh, I was in the same boat as him. Thing is that I didn't reply to this girl right away because I was having second thoughts. Sad to say say that I had no interest in her to begin with

What Girls Said 0