Women: is this true?

"No matter how tempting it is, a woman in love will never be unfaithful " is this true? Even if it was the man of your dreams you still wouldn't just flirt with Him?

• no, I would cut every guy off even if it was the guy of my dreams
  • yes, I would flirt here and there but I wouldn't do anything bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• Women cheat too so obviously there are sone who would, most people say they would never cheat but it happens, I'm not. Cheater, I love my bf, but I'm just saying there are obviously people who do

• Yea I agree with you. The problem is when they cheat. Thats when the relationship goes downhill cause any guy you flirt with will be the one who you would cheat on your bf with right?

• Not necessarily but ik what u mean. But I think we just need to realize men and women probably cheat the same amount

• Yes I agree!

What Girls Said 3

• Flirting with a guy that isn't your significant other is nothing bad. It keeps the woman thinking that she is still desirable to other men, even though she is in a relationship. But, their are two types of ladies out there, I just happen to be 'Voter B'. If I am in love with you, I will love you unconditionally, no matter who comes along, except of course you aren't treating me accordingly. Compared to some women who go out and have a good night meet the "man of their dreams", break up with you and live happily ever after with them.

• See, this is what I don't understand. When a woman flirts with a bunch of guys, it's okay, but soon as a guy does it, he's an asshole. I don't understand some women's logic.

• I dont think guys are a bunch of assholes for doing it. I know, men do it. I can't be a hypocrite and think that its not okay for them to do it.

• I agree with Natattack21 :)

• Flirting isn't cheating in my book. Flirting is good for your self esteem and the better my guy feels about himself the happier man I have ;) ( and vice versa ). By flirting I mean clean fun flirting, no kissing or touching, but banter or stuff like that

What Guys Said 0