Does this only want me for sex?

So i met this guy a week ago at the bus station he asked me to stay awhile so i could get to know him so i did then while walking to the bus i noticed he was staring straight at my boobs for quite a while. Fast forward i wrote a suggestive text message about give him a massage and ever since then he has insisted our first date be at his house.
Did i ruin my changes with this guy for a real relationship or even just dating!
what can i do to fix it?
P. s i am very naive and shy so i don't know what to do when i feel uncountable for example when her was staring at my boobs.

Most Helpful Guy

• Flag is up. Going to his house on the first date means he has plans only for sex. Looking at your boobs tells you he possibly could not pick your face out of a photo lineup.

You sound easy. So a relationship is not possibly only a good time for as along as you are free. You see part of not wanting to take you out proves he won't spend a dime on you.

• i am really not easy when i meet him he said he was saving phone minutes so maybe he is frugal.

What Guys Said 4

• Well he definitely wants to sleep with you. Whether or not that's the only thing he wants is yet to be determined.

• thats what happens when you talk about massages and what not before even dating or getting to know a guy... i dont think your shy at all... guys stare at boobs... we try not to but sometimes it just happens...

• If you have to ask this question then chances are he only wants sex.

• also he says he has no money right now, he has to pay bills that it why he wants the date at his house.

• Yea he just wants sex

• Take the damn hint. He wants sex. If you dont wanna have sex, don't go. Simple as that

What Girls Said 2

• The only way to know if he is using you for sex, is to not have sex with him. See if he will continue dating you, when he knows sex is not on offer.

• Tell him you want to meet him in a neutral and public place and then you'll see if you even want to continue to pursue anything with that guy.