Why does he think he can control me?

If I tell my bf I want him to do something or I don't a lot of times he will say "your not the boss" or "you can't tell me what to do". But yet he thinks he can control me. Then when I ask him oh u can control me but I can't you? He says yeah bevause I'm the boss! Why is he like this? He says he loves me but does he really?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is just another domineering sexist pig in a long line of many. He doesn't respect you enough to compromise, he doesn't seem to take you into consideration, he also seems arrogant and rude. In a nutshell you're dating a neanderthal.

• Isn't bfs sometimes controlling if they are scared of losing you?

• No. Boyfriend's can be controlling when their girlfriend's accept by staying in a relationship with them.

What Guys Said 4

• Hmmm possessive, controlling, superiority complex, belittling... those are signs of a potential abuser. Telling someone you love them is easy, SHOWING it is the proof. Actions speak louder.

• He's a control freak. I don't know why people get that way. Just remember he'll only have as much control as you let him. He may love you, but isn't respecting that a relationship is 50/50. One does not control the other

• Tell him he's too bossy, then break up with his ass. That will show him who's da boss!

• depends on the way he says, if he say lovely or funny then he is loving you other wise not

What Girls Said 1

• he's a freak... and you don't need this