How to put someone in the friendzone?

Last week a guy in a coffee shop came up to me and asked me on a date. I never saw him before but he looked interesting so we went for a drink that night. We had an interesting conversations and he suddenly started kissing me after only one hour. I didn't feel any attraction yet so I didn't saw that one coming! At the end of the date he started making out with me. I think this guy is really great but I don't feel anything romantically... How can I get 'just friends' with him? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• This guy likes and wants you more than a friend. I think the best and most fair thing to do is simply tell him honestly you felt no attraction for him and you are not interested in see him again. Don't string him along by trying to be "friends". No guy likes that. Just let him go totally.

What Guys Said 4

• Say it to his face

• He is a player.

• Just say "awww....you are nice and cute!" boom FRNDZONED

• You've already put him in the friendzone, what you're asking is how to get him to be happy with it.

What Girls Said 1

• You should probably just tell him how you feel.