Why does age matter?

okay so my sis is in 8 and she is dating a 6 grader. only her two best friends know. one of those girls told another girl and this girl absolutely hates my sister now and my sister is asking me what to do but i have never had this problem so i have no idea what to say to her. she says he makes her happy but i don't know..

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it eventually won't matter but it's when you're young that is does matter. It shouldn't really matter but it does. When you're really young like that I just don't even see the point only because when you're a kid you should really allow yourself to be a kid in my opinion. However that's not the issue here. A lot of times the age differences are important because of the maturity levels.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh, you kids...

• Because people are stupid. I'd gladly date a 35yo if it wasn't such a big deal

What Girls Said 2

• It matters because if he is older then u by a lot then its harassment example a 14yearold girl were I'm from is dating a 24 year old guy the got child surveses on them and he almost went to jail buut they didn't rule out any charges

• Because she's an immature child and her friends are immature children