2 sisters like me which should I choose?

There are these two girls who are sisters and I know one likes me and Im not sure about the other.

The older sister likes me and I know for certain by what her friends have told me and I like her somewhat also even though we never really talk. The younger sister is much prettier and me and her talk a little bit. I can't tell if she likes me but I think she does, we flirt etc., but I think she doesn't show it because her older sister likes me.

I like the younger sister more but I have like a 95% chance of getting with the older sister for certain. The younger I think is more like 50-60% chance.

Which should I choose?

• The older sister
  • The younger sister
I already made my pick and its going great, like I said the other sister did not care that much that I didn't pick her. Thanks for your answers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Neither because, if they both liked you, they should care about each other's feelings enough not let a guy get in between their relationship.

The fact that they don't SUGGESTS (not proves for definite) that they may not value the feelings of those closest to them. If one day you become a person close to either of them they may treat you similarly as they treat each other

(Btw this idea is based on the assumption that they both know that both of them have feelings for you. and on the assumption that these feelings aren't deep)

• Im pretty sure they can get over not getting what they want. If they value their relatuonship they will let the issue die after I choose one.

What Girls Said 9

• The one you want.
    .. Or none.

• Do you really want to date the sister of the chick you really want because she was easier to get with?

Honestly this is a clusterfuck, date neither.

• Yea why not thats free booty

• I would chose the younger sister because you have talked to her a little bit. I would take the risk and ask her out. You might not end up having much in common with the older sister because you have never talked to her.

• So u want the younger just cuz she's prettier, ok

• I also know the younger sister better, but the older likes me more.

• C: None. -__-

• A relationship like that is only going to get more complicated. Imagine if one day you marry one. Id love to be at that family reunion. Awkward...

• Their not in love with me its just dating, obviously a little while after I choose one the other one would get over it and like someone else.

• neither... -.-' cz if u like any of them for real u wouldn't be askn this question -.-'

• A

choose B & you lose both of them, stupid

• Neither. Do the right thing and move on. They are sisters for gods sake, don't try to delibrately cause a rift in their relationship.

• Whose to say it will cause a rift? Girls like the same guys all the time and people quickly get over not getting picked when they find someone else.

What Guys Said 7