Should I Hint at him I want to go on a date?

I like this guy, & I want to go on a date at this specific restaurant. We don't talk but we like each other, we've exchanged information about what college we're going to what majorsmajors we chose what we do for fun, but I want to get to know him more, I know I should let him lead & I don't want to directly ask him on a date because I'm not that kind of a girl,

Should I start a conversation like " What kind of food do you like? (I know he likes Chinese) And when he asks me what kind of food I like, I'll say I love Chinese food to :) There's this restaraunt I love to go to Called P. F Chang's, I want to go, but not by myself?

What do you think? as a girl that's the closest I can do lol... How would you feel and react if a girl did this to you

Most Helpful Guy

• I would wonder why if she wanted to do something she just didn't ask it. And i would wonder if that meant she always hinted around. And then i would wonder if she was high maintenance.

• Well, girls usually aren't the bold type, waiting for a girl to ask you out might not happen unless she really wants to risk looking dumb or getting turned down

• no it's just guys are more use to being the pursuer

• well i know what you mean, but read GAG and yo will soon find out, most of them are actually clueless about it

Anyway, i hope the hinting works and you have a nice time.

What Guys Said 3

• What's stopping you from asking him out?

• That'll be superb!! Do it

• Don't be surprised when he doesn't get the hint.. he probably thinks you have 100 friends that you might go with... you will have to be more obvious

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of guys don't get hints like that. You should ask him out first, there's nothing wrong with making the first move.

• Where's your Girl Power? Just go up to him and ask him out... Believe me it's as simple as that. :)

Now... GO AND DO IT. :)