Should I take this a sign that he's not as interested for a third date?

I went out with this guy and right after the first date he asked me out again for the weekend we'll in advance on a Tuesday. We went out the second time on a Friday . Everything seemed great we had a fun time out. He told me from the first date he hates texting so often times he would text me to make pland and then he would say ttyl. I texted him after the weekind after our second date that was on Friday because I hadn't heard from him. He answered right away and asked me out but I was going home to see fam for Christmas. I said we could reschedule for after Christmas. Yesterday on Christmas he texted me to say merry Christmas but he didn't reply to my text. It's also Friday after Christmas and he has not made plans for our third date since. Should I assume he's not interested anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't rush assuming things... That's the biggest mistake people make in relationships... Assuming... Instead wait and see... I believe he will come back around...

What Guys Said 1

• No... assume that he too is busy with Christmas, and give him a few days. If by mid-week next week nothing then you can assume that.

What Girls Said 1

• Too soon to assume anything. Just wait and see