So I just met this awesome girl. We talk on the phone and text all day. she doesn't like games. Should I keep her on her toes and nit smother her?

She wants to come over tonight and see what happens. I don't want to rush into sex. I can have sex with my main two girls anytime. I just want to be a good guy and if sex feels right then ok but my last relationship the girl said I acted too clingy. I don't wanna blow it.

Most Helpful Guy

• "I can have sex with my main two girls anytime.", AND THEN SOMETHING WENT HORRIBLY WRONG!

What Girls Said 1

• Does she know about the other girls? If not and something happens in my opinion that's playing games. If you're honest and open you should act naturally. Trying to overthink things/plan your behaviour leads to game playing. You just met her. Don't rush anything and maybe let her take the lead. If you really like her I think it's refreshing to wait, but not just because you're "getting it elsewhere". If you really end up liking this girl that should stop.

• No these girls are woman I have a past with that I can always hook up with if I wanted to. I like this New girl and don't want to rush into anything with her. Its not just about getting laid. If I wanted it I can get it from them. Yeah I think I will play off her lead.

What Guys Said 1

• I can have sex with my main two girls anytime... I'm dreamin'.
    FTFY