There is this guy that I had just started dating, also happened to be 1 of my really good friends, until my ex got involved?

I was not aware that my ex husband was stalking me at the time & busted in my home, went postal, and beat the crap out of my friend's new car with huge stones he pulled out of my walkway. He ofcourse is completely scared shitless & won't come around anymore (which, ofcourse, is only logical). I felt terrible & apologized repeatedly & told him any way I could help him financially or anything, I would do it. If I had any clue that this was something to expect from my ex, I would have NEVER put him in that situation-ever!
His car is getting fixed (by my ex's insurance company) & he has a rental so he can get around again. We have talked & texted since then many times, but I am really bummed that things turned out this way. I dont ever see him coming around again, myself, but I just wanted to ask other guys, just to be completely sure... (yes, I know this is a stupid question, but...) there's no way he ever will come back around, right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually... he might.

• Thanks for responding :)

• Actually... you were right! He did come back around, much to my surprise. If you dont mind me asking, how did you know that he might come back, despite the awful circumstances?

Thanks in advance :)

• I know people. Very, very well. Let's leave it at that.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0