Why do guys pay so much attention to slutty girls who dress half naked even though their face is average?

Why do guys pay so much attention to slutty girls who dress half naked even though their face is average

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they are screaming "Come fuck me and my average face!" while everyone else is sending off "My beautiful face will never be coated in your sperm" and that's just how it is.

• Then they get so mad when guys are so horny around them. They can't get attention dressing normal

• Everyone wants to feel wanted. Everyone wants to feel like somebody. What comes after that is water under the bridge.

What Guys Said 5

• If she has a rocking body, wow. You can put a paper bag on the face, but you can't cover up the body. Maybe a body bag, but that's not my style.

• Maybe the media and society got our generation brainwashed desperate pigs. I'll admit it

• Because they are half naked.

• Ugly girls do stuff pretty girls think is gross.

• because a sexy body can make up for an average face. you're totally forgetting girls have a body too not just a face and for some guys, like me, the body is more important than the face.

What Girls Said 3

• Ah, the mysterious ways of the world and biology. But not in that aspect. It's obvious.
    They pay attention to them because their average faces with their half naked bodies are more willing to fuck than the other girls. That's just the way it is.

• Because slutty means more kinky?

• I don't get this either. I am a beautiful woman and I dress nicely but I get ignored for ugly women who wear revealing clothes. Sure they put out, but in the end I am the better one because I am the prettiest. I honestly get sick of it. I thought men grew out of that, but apparently not.