Guys: why would he ask me where to take his date and what they should do?

A guy I met like a week ago, his in my program, and we just started talking in person today, we started talking online about 2 or 3 weeks ago. So we were hanging out, and he randomly asked me where he should take his date, and I didn't know what to tell him. And then he went on to tell me that he broke up with his girlfriend in june, because she moved to Florida. It sounds like him just asking an honest question, but he's always staring at me in class, and he'll look away when I look at him. He's always sitting beside or in front of me.

I'm comfortable around him, and I want to tell him that I like him, but I don't see the point now. Since I barely know him, I want some alone time with him, so I can see what he's really like when it's just the two of us.

But do you think he likes me?

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him out for something simple like coffee where you can get to know him better but it's casual and friendly. There is a strong chance him asking you where he should take a date is a subtle way of asking where you would like to go on a date. Of course, it's not a guarantee and he may have just been straight up. Get to know him a little better and it should get more obvious how he views you.

• maybe he's playin games. make you think he's not interested when he really is and to get you to show some interest if you think he might be taken. I don't know that's what I thought of.

What Girls Said 0