Is this guy playing games should I just forget about him?

So this guy and I have been on two dates. The first two went well I ended up sleeping with him on the second. Since then I texted him and he asked me to hang out but it was right before Christmas so I told him maybe sometime after depending on his work schedule. Yesterday he texted me merr Christmas and I answered he never replied back. Today he texted me asking me about my weekend so I told him what my plans were and he told me his. He said he was free on sunda so I replied we could get together then if he was interested. It's been a few hours and no answer. I understand he was out with the boys is what he said, I just don't understand why he can't give me an answer. I feel like I'm being treated as an option. I don't know why he is messaging me to tell me about his weekend if it's not to make pland or why he can't take 5 mins to answer my text. Should I just forget about him or give him the benew it of the doubt and if he answers Tommorow still go on the date?

Most Helpful Guy

• give him the benefit of the doubt. You don't know yet how he treats texting. Yes it would have been nice for him to answer, but i would give a little more time in this case.

• I guess I just don't understand why he's not answering my merry Christmas. And then he asks me what I'm up to this weekend and it's been a week I've seen him and he's not asking me out but making it clear he's free on Sunday. I feel like if I excited him he's be excited to answer me back to day yes or at least ask me first. So I don't know what to think of his reason to text me.

• well given it was Christmas, he may have just had family and friends going on... but after this weekend if you don't see improvement I would move on.

What Guys Said 1

• Hard to decipher this dude since you've already slept with him.

What Girls Said 2

• Dump the texting and call via the phone. Text is hard to read into. Some people think it's like a conversation while others think it's a short reply deal.

• Don't over analyze the situation. I agree with Scofield, it could be that he's busy. People tend to automatically think the worst, and usually, it's the exact opposite.