There must be another way! please?

So i asked a question on here about a girl i like, got soooo much good advice but then i didn't go up and talk to her.. (sort of "i'll get her next time" kinda thing). Well we still go to the same university but next semester she's not in my class and its unlikely i'll bump into her BUT i do have her on Facebook. THOUGHTS?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, stop getting out of your own way. That's the worst mistake I've always done. I'm guessing you're afraid of the rejection and the awkwardness, all of those things put together. It's either that, or just have that "I'm not listening to myself" attitude, then go! If you want to be together, you have to-get-her.

What Girls Said 3

• Well send her a message on Facebook, but don't send nothing creepy or you'll scare her away

• Don't think too much, just go ahead what you want to do, send message on Facebook, at least she can know that you still find her.

• just message her and ask her if she would like to meet up

What Guys Said 1

• well walking up to her was a better chance... but too late now... message her on Facebook...