Next date with this girl I like?

Obviously I like this girl, she's sweet and nice. Hopefully being a nice guy I don't finish last here, haha.

If we do the latter two, I was thinking about bringing her flowers and picking her up at her place. Thoughts on which date would be great for the next one? Hopefully I can get her to like me, haha!

• Horseback riding
  • Cooking dinner
  • Opera or ballet (get to play dress up)
    Vote C
  • Go out to fancy dinner
    Vote D

Most Helpful Girl

• I`d like a man who could cook... just to prove that all men don`t depend on their girlfriends/wives to cook dinner.

• So you think the woman would be impressed?

• Umm, if they were in the house, she might think they were there previously and be a little thrown off by it. So at some point, do the cheesy thing and distract her while you pull the flowers out.

• Perfect...

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Women love guys who cook😍

• You think it would win her over if she was on the fence?

• I can't say for sure, but she must like you if you've had a few dates. I know for me, it would be a delightful surprise.

• So she'd probably like it :)

What Guys Said 1

• Cooking is good...
    But it may send the wrong message if you're inviting her back to your place on the second date.

• This is like the 5th date.

• Well... If that's the case.. I would stay with something lighter.. Fish, chicken.. Something like that. It won't make either of you weighed down or tired and should give you some energy.

• True. I figured we'd be drinking wine too.