Guys, would you date me?

I have brown hair, green eyes, I'm 5 feet tall and always were legwarmers (it is my style). I have size A boobs and I am 13 years old. Just want to know. Thanks.

• Yes
  • No
and I am white
please, guys only.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• "and I am white"

really? I mean really?

cdn.niketalk.com/.../...e_MJ_DyingLaughing_LOL.gif

• Underage & nothing about your personality. So it's a NO.

• If you weren't 13, and at least 18, yes, but with 13, no, you're too young.
    You have good features (brown hair and green eyes is the best), but like I said: too young.

• You are 13... You are still growing. "Dating" really should wait another year or two - especially after your curves kick in.

• Firstly grow up pls

• When I was that age I might think you are cute but damn I din worry about dating.

2. Dating is more than what you wear and looks like. It is about sharing and connecting with someone in a special way.

Give it time. You have a long time to worry about it. For now just have a good time with your friends and study. For if you screw up there, you barely get a chance to fix up later in life with all commitments. Sorry to sound like a dad but speaking with experience.

• No, your far to young.

• you're* too*

• Ah yes thank you for that correction. I posted this late at night so I must have been to sleepy to notice my own mistake.

• Please come back when you're old enough, kid!!

• I'd date you when your older because of that cool zelda profile pic you have.

• I said no since you are 13. That is practically pedophilia and I am not into kids. As you get older you will get taller and larger breasts also.
    Ask me when you are a woman not a kid.

• Silly ghost cat, stop using the internet. Do ghost stuff.

• Since you are 13, I have to say no. Ask me again in 5 years. It's regardless of what you look like. You could be black or Native American, and you'd still get the same answer.

• Too young, sorry. Voted B

• i'd date you if were 13 again

• if you at least get legal and can make me feel good... i did not vote due to your age.

• I wouldn't, but because you're 13. If I was still your age I expect I would want to.

• Please, don't grow up to be an attention seeker. You'll poison your mind!!! And get your mind off this stuff, wait till your older :D.. Hey, you're still coming back.

• Yes I would :)

• But I would wait till your at least 17/18 first

• If u will blow me and sleep with me then I will

• pic or gtfo

What Girls Said 2

• Cafeful with what you post online there's a lot of cops on these websites and also a lot of old perverts im 16 and engaged wait until your 15 or 16 to start dating im not trying to br mean just letting you know be careful out on the internet and if you need someone to talk to you can talk to me if you would like feel free to inbox me anytime

• No you're underage!!! Instead of thinking about guys and dating you should think about school and how to get good grades... troll

• I get all A's and I am ahead of my class in math

• Good that's what you're supposed to be doing

• Keep it up and get into college so that you and your future husband can raise your kids with good jobs.