Is it okay to "talk" with a guy five years older then me?

I'm fourteen and he's nineteen..

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi dear. I don't want to be judgmental about your age. Hell! I felt and thought like 18 when I was 12. Anyway coming to your question, I can answer it with a Yes AND a No. Here's why.
    See a five age difference is nothing when you are 30 and he is 35 or you are 20 and he is 25 because your experiences, your expectations, your world views would be similar then. So its okay then.
    But... right now he has become an adult and you have four more years to get there. So... it's a bit dangerous. Also... you didn't say WHAT is it that you guys are talking. :) I'm kidding. I think we all know what that would be. Just be careful. That's all I would say. be careful with sharing pics (even harmless ones), meeting him alone etc. You know what I'm talking about girl. Take care.

What Guys Said 4

• Why is talk in quotation marks? If it's regular talking, that's fine.

• What exactly are you talking about?

• For now... it's okay only to talk. But as you grow older... you can also do more than talking.

• No nope naw never no i have 2 sisters and id kill the guy

What Girls Said 2

• When your 20 and he's 25 then it'll be fine, but right now as much as you might not feel like it your just a girl, your not a woman yet. He's an adult and he shouldn't be interested in someone so young. Anything you do with this man you'll probably grow to regret in time

• I talk to anyone.. any age
    its more versatile