This one's For guys?

Does it bother anyone else when you see some of the girls here just asking any question and the thirsty guys just have to say how hot the girls and big there dicks are its like if you ever came up to my sister's id rip your balls off

Most Helpful Guy

• That doesn't bother me as much as the idiots puffing themselves up against phantoms to defend all the poor innocent wimminz. And no, I'm not just talking about you. I run across a lot of obvious bullshit scenarios from female trolls here, and most of the guys fall for it, and jump in to make empty promises of how violent they would be if they were to ever confront the fictional narrative.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• yeah it gets tiring from time to time

• There are new people joining everyday and most new people will try to highlight themselves in front of female gagers out of excitation.
    Once they come across repetitive questions like these.. they will stop responding and other bew ones will replace them. This is chain reaction. Especially under 18 girls generally ask 2/10 type of questions and you know bro...
    Men will be men
    Lol

• Doesn't really bother me. If they feel like acting that way, then so be it. Though I don't think it will bring upon them anything other than ridicule.

• Bruh, how old is your sister?

• I don't actually understand the question o. O

• Not really. It just makes me look better.

• You're just 16. I don't think you know anything about ripping balls off.