Would I stay at his place or a hotel?

guy I've been on a couple dates with and chatted with online for 3 months invited me to his town for a weekend ( we live 2 hours flight apart) my question is, would i stay with him or would he assume i stay in a hotel. i can't really afford a hotel and i dont know how to tell him that.

should i just ask whether i would stay with him?

i should mention (we slept together in the same bed before and respected that i didn't want to go further than kissing.

Most Helpful Guy

• You do what you gotta do. We can't tell you what to do because it's not in our power to. You need to decide what you're ready for and what you're not. If you think it's something serious, why not just stay at his place? If not, why not suggest that since you're coming all the way to his town, that he pay for your hotel room, it's only fair right?

• i would want to have him pay for my hotel. i would rather stay with him since im flying there too see him not stay in a hotel. we have already slept in the same bed together (no sex)

• dont tell me what i can afford. if i say i can't, i can't. 200 is completely different than 1000 for 1 trip, that im only going on to see if it could lead to something serious. please stop replying to my question now.

• Somebody knows im right, somebody knows im rightttt, lol

What Guys Said 4

• Why would you not stay at his place? You already slept together. I'd assume he would have you stay at his place.

• It depends on how comfortable you are compared to how much you are willing to pay for a hotel room. Only you can answer that. Just be aware that being at his place could very well - in fact, extremely well - increase the likelyhood that you two will have sex.

• why would it lead to sex? weve seen each other twice in person and both times we went back to his place after dinner. first time just kissed good bye. second date we made out and i ended up sleeping with him in the same bed and cuddled all night. he respected that i didn't want to do anything below my chest

• Either you or him could be tempted to have sex, especially if you are as attractive as the guy thinks you are.

• he was tempted the secodn night i could tell, i was turned on but i dont sleep with guys im not official with.

• You'd be presumed to stay with him so he could have lots of sex.

• on the second date when he was in my town we fell asleep next to each other and i didn't sleep with him we just made out the whole time. i think he he could tell im not the kind of girl to have sex without monogamy. so hopefully he won't try during this weekend. but its safe to assume that ill stay with him? since im flying over to see him

• That is the likelihood. I'd ask but I mean it's pretty rude to invite someone out and then make them stay offsite at their expense.

• Well, ask him! He'd know!

What Girls Said 1

• If you are ready for a physical relationship then stay with him. If not wait until you can afford a hotel. Or see if he has a friend you can stay with. Personally if you don't know him very well I would err on the side of caution and stay elsewhere.

• I've already slept next to him while he was in my town for family he was staying in a hotel and we ended up falling asleep together (we had not met before, and he was there for family not me, which is why he was in a hotel) i dont sleep with guys unless its serious and we are in a reltionship. since i didn't sleep with him that night i assume he knows that.

• i would hope so. im 20 his 25, i dont sleep with someone just because we are staying in the same bed for a couple days. we aren't official so i dont have to do anything i dont want to. and since i didn't sleep with him both dates i would assume he knows that im not that kind of girl.

• Assumptions lead to hurt feelings. As well as being a tease which is what sleeping in the same bad does. If you want to be a mature responsible adult that does not want to sleep with someone then DO NOT sleep in the same bed. That means you are open to it. As well as that it may very well happen before you like if things get out of hand.