He's been with a lot of girls before me. And it disturbs me?

Do guys often think about girls they've been with? Just the thought of him being with another girl makes me angry

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you been with other guys before him?

What Guys Said 6

• If you liked them it's impossible not to remember, but it's past. You can't avoid what happened in the past. The fact of remembering doesn't mean that he doesn't love you now. You're present, they're past.

• Not usually, not if he is over her. You have to let this one go, nothing good comes from it.

• That's normal.

• Definitely remember them, but that doesn't mean we're into them on a deeper level.

• Well, they do tend to hope it doesn't end as the last relationship did.

• I mean he had a lot of "one night stand " and his gfs stand for no longer than 3 months

• You mean dated a couple of girls at once? No he didn't...

• That's a good sign. Just be your own woman and don't let him order you around.

• Don't be jealous and possessive.

What Girls Said 1

• why don't you give him a chance to show who he is. i mean he might been with a lot of girls in the past but you are his future, he might be not the same person. he might change. give him a chance to prove that to you.
    everyone deserve a try. control your anger girl. (: