Boys? (or girls) is it possible for you to say I love you to a girl that you just met on internet but you haven't met her?

it's like you met this girl online, you haven't meet her and she live miles away from you. you barely talk to her because you were busy. but you are in love with her at the first time you met her because of her personality, and you keep on missing her. and you promise her that one day you're going to see her OR you will just send her money to see you and telling her that you wanted to spend your life with her? is it possible to be come true? i mean it's creepy but sound sweets because this boy doing it to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if the guy is used to talking with her and can't keep his mind off you. He might actually be in love.

• but this guy don't really know me. he talks a little and talking all about music. he dont really speak with English , he barely understand what i am saying. im unsure about his feeling, am i wrong for acting this way?

• Oh. Then it's doubtful he actually loves you. To be honest, it usually takes a couple of dates to tell if you love someone.

What Guys Said 3

• It really depends. I don't think it would be possible for me, it just doesn't work for me. But for some guys it's possible, I don't doubt it.

• some guys do this things. some work some don't. the problem is i don't really know him and he dont know me either and what makes him saying this with a big confidence?, that is creepy.

• That's why I think it doen't work for me. Personal contact works better. Well, he must have his reasons to trust you this much and like you this much, if he really does.

• sure you can say anything but it´s not likely that he can be sure about his own feelings, if you didn´t even meet. i´d be very cautious...

• he says that if he wanted to take care of me as a sister if i won't be his girlfriend. and when i try to reject him he is not even hurting like he got me confused. now if you really loves a girl, you ask her out and she reject you but wanted to be your sister only, i bet you'll feel hurt even a little, don't you?

• i couldn´t even live with just being friends, if i truly loved her... it would just hurt too bad.

• People do it all the time.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't, I would find it very creepy, however i think it's acceptable if you've been talking to the person so an acceptable amount of time :)

• sure, here, i love you.

• My partner of seven years did, although he admits now he didn't back then... Took him a whole year of living together to 'grow' to love me... 😢

• Ouch! i'm sorry that isn't going like how you want it to be. it is happening for me for a lot of times. having a long distance relationship is hard but that is what i take. but i wish you get someone better than him because you deserve better than this (:

• Yeah, we were long distance... I lived with him for eight months and came home for two weeks, in that space he slept with his ex... Our relationship has been down the toilet since but I know I can't do any better 😢