Is kissing a cousin okay?

so my friend has a "thing" with her half cousin and I don't know what to think. like they've kissed before and have laid in bed together. is it weird? because my friends and I are kind of debating weather or not it's okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• To be safe it is not okay.

Though genetically it probably is.

What Guys Said 5

• Cousins aren't brothers, they're relatives but not very close relatives. I wouldn't bother seeing someone else doing it, but I doubt it I'd do it.

• Only if you are just little kids.

• Well, half cousin? Umm, that's half-wrong, I guess.

• when I was younger I was forced to play "house" with my cousin and we kissed and laid in bed together also but we were only 8 years old

• just know what kissing leads too

What Girls Said 4

• tell to your friend that I wouldn’t say it’s ‘wrong’. It’s not like you guys are siblings, but, however, it is odd. I don’t advise it because being family it could turn out bad or cause resentment and you don’t want to ruin your current relationship, do you?

Flirting is perfectly fine, and fun, for that matter. Don’t take it a step too far and risk losing what you have now.

• According to the recent social norms, it's not okay. But plenty of stuff are not okay, yet people keep on doing them anyway.

• No, that's disgusting. The world is FULLL of people, why stay in the family circle. Ewk!

• It's Okay since they're not close relatives.