How should taller guys place their hands on a female when taking a picture?

The guy I know is 6'3" and I myself is 6'1". How will he most likely place his hands when taking a picture with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you always over-analyze and nit pick every little detail like this?

• Dude it's a question. Sorry I have never dated anyone taller then me. How the hell am I supposed to know. Why do you have to be so rude.

• Why do you have to fly off the emotional handle like this? I posted an answer asking simple questions, and you felt it necessary to flip your shit like this. Calm the hell down.

I'll ask once again: do you always over-analyze and nit pick every little detail like this?

It's literally just a picture where you stand next to him and somebody snaps it. What's the deal here?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm one inch shorter than him and I'd place my hand on her hip/waist but never over the shoulder that's for guys

• Round the hip probably.

What Girls Said 2

• Shoulders or hip.

• Are you dating him, or is he just a friend?

• And would you feel comfortable if only a friend put his hand around your waist? I've seen guys do this to girls, but I always feel the girl is also interested if she lets him