Fake fake fake is nothing about you real?

Has any G@Ger had an encounter with someone they where dating where they found out they lied about something physical. Like: Hair being their own, height, weight, eye colour, etc. What was your reaction, did it change what you thought of them?

Inspiration for the question:
http://youtu.be/1kNUDTyEgj4

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yes I've been catfished in okcupid before

0|0
    0|0
    • I think 80% of people fib or omit info on dating Sites, they'd never get any attention if they where 100% honest lol

• Show All
    • Wow I can't even imagine what your reaction might of been. I would of told them they mislead me.

• I did told him he looked different he said those were old pictures, I stayed just to not be rude but I never answered his calls or text

What Girls Said 4

• i've never experienced this because i dont allow the opportunity to arise.
    if i deal with a person closely, i make sure they are real, and i prove that i am real. if u do this, u dont fall into shit like this.

0|1
    0|0
  • I experience this with some of the girls in real life. The job title I work for.. Some girls lie about their height.. It just looks so bad. I have to pull the tape measure out and measure them myself and some of them are inches off.. It's something I can't tolerate.. I can't give a third party false information.. It just looks bad all round and unprofessional.. On me and on the particular girl

0|1
    0|0
  • No, cause guys can't fake so many things that can be taken off at some point xD and toupee aren't usually used at our age. But is cosmetic surgery considered fake too?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes It did
    I thought they were lying about everything after that

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1