Girls: How often and attractive is it when a guy has a plan?

For example, when he says "We're going to La Frenchie restaurant, wear something fabulous. I'll be wearing a suit and tie. I'll pick you up at 7pm sharp."

or

"Let's meet at Old Rustic Tavern at 8pm."

or

"Let's meet at the museum at 8pm for adult night."

Is it not common guys do this? Is it attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the woman but it sounds like you've put a lot of thought into it so she should be flattered. On the other hand, it would be nice to know how she acted if she got to choose the date. Also to see your reaction.

• I mean just that a guy has a plan, "Here is what we're doing." Rather than, "Well, what do you want to do?"

What Girls Said 3

• Its super attractive!!! Or at least a guy who is punctual. I hate it when every time i asked my Bf what he wants to do tonight and he would say I don't know, GUys with a time game to go out and/or plan is super attractive in my book.

• I think it shows dominance, and depending on the girl it can either be hot or not.

• Its better then saying you pick it all to a girl cus it shows lack of effort when doing that

What Guys Said 0