Why do I feel so clingy right now?

I don't know how to quit feeling like this. It's like I'm so desperate for a relationship, or sex or whatever. I wasn't like this until a month ago until I got laid for the 1st time. I've asked out like 20 girls in the past month. All turned down because I know I reek of desperation. Lol it's a vicious cycle, it's like all I can think about. Anyone ever felt like this? And how to get over it.

So what am I supposed to do error. 204

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel ya !! just try to tone it down in front girls, play a little hard to get. go to clubs and make sure you look good. if you want a real relationship I can't help you, but if you just want sex, just look for girls thats looking for the same thing !

What Girls Said 2

• Stop worrying about dating and focus on yourself. You need to build some self confidence.

• Well I haven't been through this but don't feel like this. You just have to let things come to you naturally. Try! You can do it :)

What Guys Said 1

• Because you are clingy. So you feel accurately. And uh, no, there are no ways to get over it.