I am 16, and never had a boyfriend, is that normal?

all my friends are in relationships, why am i single?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was 16 I never had a boyfriend either, sooooo I'd say you're pretty normal. Unless you're saying I'm abnormal. You're not saying I'm abnormal, are you?

What Guys Said 7

• I am 17 and never had a girlfriend. We're both abnormal compared to other people around us, but I don't give a fuck and you shouldn't give a fuck as well.

• That is statistically abnormal

• Im 25 and never had a girlfriend,... I did just get my first kiss though, so its a start. At your age maybe it is normal,... but once you get this this far its like, wtf... So dont feel so bad.

• Your age range says otherwise. That's an accident I suppose, just like all other fake accounts on here?

• whats not normal is that you even need to ask, god our generation is going downhill...

• I'm 17 and never had a gf. Not that i didn't have oppurtunities, i just didn't feel ready yet. And your profile says 18-24?

• yeah haha i have no idea how to change that... but i am 16 :)

• I am 20, never had a girlfriend
    feel better now? ok good :)

What Girls Said 8

• Because you're smarter than that-maybe you just have come along the right guy-maybe you see all the drama that is being played out before you and don't want to get into that. Could be for a variety of reasons-none of them having to do with you.

• I'm 20 and I have never had a serious bf, like I have met guys I like and like me back, but never dated anyone. The closest I've been to a bf and gf relationship was with my guy best friend in high school but we never dated or anything. Just one time we were drunk and we kissed but nothing more than that.

• Are you trying to talk to guys? Are you flirting with them? Are you asking them out? Are you making yourself approachable?
    If you don't make an effort, it most likely won't happen. Don't expect everything to get handed to you on a silver plate.

• Don't worry about being in a relationship, just because others have it doesn't mean you have to. I had my first (and only boyfriend) when I was almost 18.

• It's your own choice, it's all up to personal preference.

• Don't worry i had my first and only boyfriend at 16 this year

• Of course! I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 21

• You are fine. I'm almost 30 and never had a serious bf. Age, life experiences, things going on are play a part. Some people don't get married till late 30s or older nowadays.