Do girls like deep voices or regular voices?

I can do both, usually speak in a deeper voice when I don't know the person, and more of normal voice when I know the person I don't know why, but when you approach a girl should I be a little deeper? Lol

0|0
9|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • I should say that it doesn't matter but if I'm being honest, deep voices are attractive to me. That doesn't mean it's a deal breaker but it's definitely a plus. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really matter to me unless it's higher than my friend's voice. Her voice is just high enough that it's annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't really bother me. Like the guy I work with has a fairly deep voice but the pitch changes a lot when we talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a preference but if I had to chose I'd say deep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a guys voice like I like his dick, deep.

0|0
    0|1
  • I honestly don't care about your voice as long as you have a nice personality.. You could have a macho voice but be a jerk or a feminine voice and still be a jerk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makes sense; normal voice because you feel comfortable, and deep voice because you're trying to impress.

Hmm honestly, I don't really notice, but when a boy is conversing with me, whether I like him, or I don't, I prefer his normal voice.

0|0
    0|0
    • You know, this guy always uses his normal voice around me, and deep voice around others; I got a bit of a feel that he likes me. Do you tend to use your normal voice or deep voice around girls you like? On the one hand I think he feels secure around me, but then I guess he's not trying to impress me...

What Guys Said 4