He told me he can't give me definitive answers?

he had a really rough break up with some one he was with for a VERY long time, and no one else but her. he says he really likes me but can't give me definitive answers because he feels like he just gained control of his life. he wants to see me a lot, doesn't push sex, and I really feel like I can be myself around him. he tells me I am beautiful, he's only told me I look hot once and I feel like that;s more respectful. he holds me a lot in public. he's really nice to my family and friends. It's just hard because he doesn't really know what to say/nor does he like talking about relationship stuff, he clams up. we've gotten in arguments about it. How do I act about this? we've admitted feelings for each other and everything but I feel unstable and like he doesn't want to talk about it, but everything else with us is so good I don't want to lose it, I really feel like he loves me he's just scared or something because he acts so respectful and caring of me.

• give it some time it sounds like he will come around, sounds like he really likes you
  • He might like you but sounds like he probably doesn't
we are having sex though I don't know if that changes anything? honestly I want to be having sex with him, but I know people think that if the relationship isn't defined he's taking advantage of me?
I'm worried about him not committing, I don't really understand
I'm seeing some one else now and I still have him blocked on my phone, still thinking about him a lot, but scared to reach out

What Guys Said 2

• Guys typically don't like talking about relationship stuff, not just your boyfriend. Either give it some time or forget about it. I can't give you a timetable on this. Each guy is different. Some are more willing to open up than others, but every guy doesn't enjoy talking about relationships in general.

• that makes sense I guess, but it's hard feeling like I don't know where I stand, even though I do feel really liked and appreciated

• You're welcome. I'm starting to think I should talk to a girl about my feelings, but I need to find the right one.

• Im sure you will

• You better lick that puppies wounds.

• so you think I should stick with this? and how do I do that?

• Shit, I don't know, I don't lick people's wounds.

What Girls Said 0