Question for the men?

guys how long would you wait to text your ex if you still want her back. she broke up with you...

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would I text her back?

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, now I read the question better. I don't know if I would actually text her back. Even if I wanted, I wouldn't feel comfortable with someone who didn't want me.

• Show All
    • so I guess that's my question, if you really loved this person, they broke up with you, when would you contact them after the breakup... my ex hasn't made any contact with me since the day I walked out, which he face timed me and I never responded, I don't know why he would face time me but I also don't think he thought I was gonna move out in 2 hours either... I just feel like we had something and he hasn't even contacted me other than the first day, he deactivated his Facebook when we were together just because... I don't know if I hurt him, but I think he was trying to work it out with his ex wife after I moved out because he thought I had already moved on, which I hadn't and he found that out the night before I moved out, and then he asked for me back...

• Each one behaves differently. I mean I wouldn't contact her even if I still thought about her because of the fact that she broke up and I'd assume that she didn't want me anymore. So I wouldn't stay with a person who didn't want me anymore, even if I still thought about her.

If your ex asked for you back it's because he hasn't given up. He took some time to contact you, he must have his reasons...

What Guys Said 4

• I would never text my ex back for a relationship. If she leaves me, she must go, if I leave her then that's the finality on the matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Infinity years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't... she broke it off, we're done

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends why she broke up with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0