22yo kissless virgin?

Is it bad if I'm a 22yo recent college graduate who's never even kissed a girl or even been on a date? I'm not religious and I don't want to wait for marriage, but I'm afraid at this point a woman isn't going to want my inexperienced self.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 24 when got my first date and first kiss. It was every guys dream,.. she came after me and did all the work, not to mention she was a blonde bombshell. She eventually broke my heart anyway. But im older than you so your not the worst case. However it will fuck up your chances of a relationship. I still haven't had a girl want to be my girlfriend yet. Im 25 a successful commercial pilot and have a life ahead of me, but no girl and i believe its because of my lack of experience. Guys like us just dont know how to get physical with a girl, and eventually they just walk away.

What Girls Said 3

• i'm the girl version of you pretty much. just older lol. i'd be down with a kissless virgin! :)

• Keep reading how to make a woman happy, physically, sexually, emotionally, etc. Keep work and study hard to make her happy financially. Make sure you're ready when the right one is coming.

• I'm 50% on your boat, I have never had a bf before and I'm 20!
    lets not be ashamed and unite and think that the right person will come in the right moment! lol

What Guys Said 4

• I'm the same brother. Never, ever been on a date. Never kissed a girl, and I'm 19.
    Chin up though, 7 billion people on this planet. I'm sure one of them is right for you.

• Nooooooooooooo, you just a dude who's on a journey.

HONOR THE QUESTTTTTT

• Its not bad man, just different. you'll find someone soon enough

• there are probably more guys out there like this than girls