A guy messaged me asked for my number then asked to hang out then stopped texting. What does this mean?

He seemed interesting. Was he being fake or nervous?

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you reply? He either got the answer he wanted, took your silence as a hint or took the rejection as a rejection and has given up.

• Yeah I said sure and then we went to talking about something different. It seemed ok but then he didn't really text so I didn't either.

• Seems normal to me. Probably just doing something.

• Ok well thanks for the help.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe he's busy at the moment?

• If you said yes to hanging out he may be saving the conversation until you hang out. Also a lot of guys like myself don't like having long drawn out conversations via text, but face to face. It doesn't necessarily mean he lost interest.

• Right that's what I was thinking. Thanks!

• Is mean that he either does not like you or he is with a different girl

• Ok thanks didn't mean to vote red or whatever that arrow is (I'm new to this)

What Girls Said 1

• if you said no to hanging out, he probably didn't want to acknowledge it out of embarrassment or something. if you said yes, he's either busy doing something else or you were just one girl on a list of many who he was tryna get to hang out with him and he got a higher up choice.