Do think she's dating him?

First off I know this paranoia to the extreme but I like this girl and thought she liked me. We are friends on snapchat and she just put a picture of her and a guy and another girl and guy. Do think they were on a double date and do think they are dating? They could be friends. We are out of college for Christmas break and I know she was single when we left.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think she's dating him.

• What's your reasoning

• The fact that you don't have any reasoning and admit to paranoia.

• Fair enough just kinda looks like they are on a double date in the picture.

What Girls Said 2

• It depends on what they were doing in the picture, I guess. That could be her brother for all we know, you just have to wait and see or ask her.

• They were all sitting by eachother at a basketball game. I was just thinking though if they just started dating she probably wouldn't be taking pictures for everyone to see

• I would if I were friends with her on there. I just haven't sent a request. I do have her number and snapchat. I just don't know what to think.

• Well send the request and make a move at some point.

Worrying will get you nowhere.

• They aren't dating. She is most likely flirting though! At the same time, there's the possibility that he's family? Either way, if you haven't seen her around him and you are around her a fair amount, it's safe.

• Well she went home for the break and I don't know if it's someone she knew or not. At school no I haven't but I haven't seen him at all. I know she was single when she left though so I would figure someone wouldn't share pics with someone they just started dating.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she is. Maybe she isn't. There is literally no way to tell. The only thing I can tell you for sure is that you need to actually make a move.

• Chances are they are dating. However, to be sure, you might as well just ask her.