How do I make myself more appealing to guys?

I'm smart, a great friend, an interesting person. I don't understand why I can't find a boyfriend. I had a friends with benefits that no one knew about but I can't even find another one of those. I know nothing is wrong with me but I have to be able to do something for guys to like me and want to talk to me. I'm lonely and depressed.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take care of yourself.
    My steps that will make any woman more attractive, whether it be jennifer aniston or that creep your not sure is a man or a woman!
    1. Hit the gym
    2. Wear more sundresses and nice clothes
    3. Look for good guys at places where good guys hang out. (consult the internet)

There is always more you can do! ALWAYS!
    Good luck!

What Guys Said 6

• Your depression is what is driving them away
    You look cute, i would take you on a date, but only if you looked radiant
    If you radiated, happiness and confidence as well as openness men will approach you
    good luck
    Also dress to impress, i love seeing a woman in heels not sweat pants and a hoody
    The way a woman dresses is very important, market yourself well and there will be buyers

• Are you meeting many new guys?

You have to be meeting a constant stream of new guys. The likelihood is slim that some guy you've known for ages is suddenly going to ask you out.

• Make sure that u give guys eye contact, as well as smiling at them.

It's all about making yourself approachable!

• Flaunt your boobs more also do the smile trick constantly, just smile at guys.. they will come to you.

• Well if you can't tell from my profile pic, I do that already. What smile trick?

• Okay so I need to look approachable

• Yup, guys can approach you anywhere, so look approachable all day everyday, keep the smiles at guys you like, dress well, hair done, make-up on (it might be low but it works)

• Honestly, flaunting your breasts isn't going to net you a nice guy, it's going to net you the kind of guy girls complain about.

Unless that's the kind of guy you're looking for, or you don't care what kind you get.

• Dress nice, and most important part the smile trick

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly I think you just need to put yourself out there and make yourself noticeable. Now a days it isn't weird for a girl to make the first move. So talk to some people and be open wth them.