Do guys like hispanic girls?

I mean do they prefer Hispanic girls, this goes for any guy. If you do what do you like most about them?

1|0
3|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I used to definitely prefer them. They're no longer my preference, but I don't see Hispanic as a negative or anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there's a decent amount of men that might prefer Hispanic women, sure. I'm not personally one of them, as I don't care about race when dating, but I'm aware that many people make this a priority in dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • ┬íLas chicas son muy bonitas y simp├íticas!

1|0
    0|0
  • Hispanic girls aren't common place in my country.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like all nice girls - regardless of ethnicity or color of skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im hispanic and i prefer my own race

0|0
    0|0
  • Prefer? No. But yes, I do find many of them gorgeous. Why do you ask this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Raised in a Hispanic household, love the food and culture but kinda turned off if they look like my siblings. So yea if your hot and brown and look nothing like them you are definitely cream of the crop.

0|0
    0|0
  • wth, thats like asking if people like food

0|1
    0|0
  • if they look good it doesn't matter what race they are.

0|2
    0|0
  • I prefer white girls, or girls that look white. In saying that, I have studied Spanish for 7 years now so I know that if I ever date a fair-skinned hispanic, her family will love me.

But I love their food and their culture and I plan on becoming an immigration lawyer so I love hearing about their lives and their American dream stories

0|0
    0|0
    • So why not date a Hispanic

• Because I am simply not physically attracted to any hispanic girls that I have seen thus far

• Do guys like Hispanic girls? Not to sound rude or anything but you know the facts are they obviously do or you wouldn't be here typing that question.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You should make this a poll to get a better idea.

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe there are guys who do

0|0
    0|0
  • Latinas are caliente, who wouldn't?

Maybe I'm bias because I'm one😅

0|0
    0|0