Guy is hot and cold, early stages of dating. What to do?

I met this guy, he is 7 years older then me, at a training. We started texting and after a couple of days I asked him to hang out, we did. It was a lot of fun, he stayed the night, nothing happened except kissing though. We kept texting and a week later we hung out again, at his place. On my initiative again. And we had a lot of fun, kissed again, he mentioned some movies we had to see the next time we would meet. Now it s2 days later and we haven't really been in touch. I send him a message tl which he didn't reply and a couple of hours later i asked him something factual, and he replied very short; only the answer and with an 'x'. I don't really know what is up. We have a lot of mutual interests and I thought a great chemistry. Should I message him back? And if so, what should I say?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't bother messaging him back. You're doing all the work.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't do anything. If he wants you bad enough he'll contact you. If he doesn't then he's not interested and he's not for you

• he may be busy, or he is like me and just hates phones. just stay casual with him for a while. let him seek you out a bit.

What Girls Said 1

• If a guy wants you, he will make it happen every time. This is true of all guys.